Our website contains tracking technology from HubSpot Inc, 24 First St, 2nd Floor, Cambridge/MA 02141, United States ("HubSpot"). This may include cookies (see clause 5). HubSpot collects and stores usage data in pseudonymous profiles to enable interest-based advertising. You can deactivate the storage of data by HubSpot in cookies and the associated recording of your user behavior by deactivating cookies (see section 4).
We use HubSpot for our online marketing activities. This is an integrated software solution with which we cover various aspects. These include:
- Email marketing (newsletters as well as automated mailings, e.g. to provide downloads).
- Social media publishing & reporting
- Reporting (e.g. traffic sources, hits, etc. ...)
- Contact management (e.g. user segmentation & customer relationship management)
- Landing pages, blogs and contact forms
We use HubSpot to optimize advertising and customer targeting. Only if you have given us consent to do so, we can also merge the pseudonymous data with personal information from your CRM profile in order to address you optimally and provide you with interest-based support.
HubSpot's sub-processor page, which you can access here, includes a list of the sub-processors Hubspot uses.
HubSpot, in turn, uses the following sub-processors to operate its product.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc - hosting the product infrastructure.
- Google, Inc. - use of Google Cloud Platform to help process local customer data
- Cloudflare, Inc. - performance optimization when displaying web pages
- Message Systems, Inc. - infrastructure for sending email
- SendGrid, Inc. - infrastructure for sending emails
For more information about HubSpot's data processing, please visit HubSpot's website at: (https://www.hubspot.de/data-privacy/gdpr).